lördag 22 februari 2014

The blog of Lord Greenleaf got 1000 pageviews!

On January 25th 2014, I started The blog of Lord Greenleaf.

Today, February 22th, I got more than 1000 pageviews thanks to EasyHits4U (EH4U)! Thank you EasyHits4U and thank you - both EH4U and non-EH4U visitors - for making this possible!

I got more than 1000 pageviews!

My blog gets approximately 20 visits a day. While it's not much, it's more than enough for me.

If you have a website, a blog or an online service of your own, I really recommend the traffic exchange service EasyHits4U. Although it does take time to browse through other websites in order to get visitors, it really pays off.

I like EH4U since it has a 1:1 exchange ratio (= visit a website, get a visitor) and you also get a $0.30 bonus for browsing through 1000 websites. If you want to earn more money than that, then you'll need referrals.

One other great thing with EH4U is that the service tracks how many people have visited your website. You can also create splash pages (simple webpages with little information about a service, website etc.) to promote it. As a free member, you can promote up to 15 websites (or blogs etc.) in total.

Please note that EH4U isn't meant to be a "Bux" site where you can earn money. EH4U is a traffic exchange after all!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar