söndag 16 februari 2014

Guardian Cross: Got two new Limited 5* cards!

This weekend I got two new Limited 5* cards in Guardian Cross!

The first one is Mighty Valentine Specter which I won in the Coliseum (PvP-battles):

The information page about Mighty Valentine Specter. (Screenshot taken by me)

The second one is Berith which I got by logging in 15 days in a row.

The information page about Berith. (Screenshot taken by me)

Like I wrote earlier, Guardian Cross is a great and easy online trading card game for Android- and iOS-devices, made by the Japanese video game company Square-Enix.

I love it very much since the illustrations are very beautiful, it's a Final Fantasy spin off, it reminds of Pokémon and it's very easy to play. If you're searching for a great game for your mobile phone, I highly reommend it.

Here is an invitation code (sadly only for the iOS-version) to get you started: DT47351

With the code you get a Super Rare card. I hope you'll enjoy the game as much as I do!

Here's a gameplay video of Guardian Cross:




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar