söndag 2 februari 2014

J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter should have married Hermione Granger?

Alright... It seems J.K. Rowling wanted Harry and Hermione to become a couple and get married at the end of the Harry Potter book series, according to the articles found on Swedish Metro and Toronto Sun.

To be honest with you, I still don't like how everything turned out in the end. Although Voldemort was finally destroyed in the final book, many characters who I loved throught the series never made it to the end.

As for the shipping... When I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I thought Draco Malfoy was harbouring secret feelings for Hermione. And when it later turned out that he wasn't as bad as people thought he was, I did think of him getting married with Hermione. That was until J.K. Rowling denied that theory.

What do you think? Should Harry have married Hermione instead of Ginny? I honestly don't know. Ginny deserves Harry, but I'm not satisfied with how the stories developed in the later books. They somehow felt rushed.

Here's an interesting video with 101 reasons to why Harry and Hermione should be together. The video was made and uploaded on February 19th 2012, long before J.K. Rowling was interviewed by Emma Watson in the mentioned articles.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar