tisdag 4 februari 2014

Guardian Cross: Won Great Impundulu!

Those who have visited my lenses on Squidoo may remember my article about Square-Enix's trading card game, Guardian Cross. I'll upload a new review about the game later on this blog, but now to the news of today.

As usual I participated in the game's Elite Coliseum last week. I got a B+ rating and won a Bronze Limited 5* card: Great Impundulu!


The message where I learn of my Coliseum Reward.

Great Impundulu's information page.

Guardian Cross is one of the few free-to-play mobile games which I really like. I've played the game almost everyday since late 2012. I like it very much since it's easy to play and other players won't attack you unless you participate in the Coliseum (player vs player battles). Not only that, a few Final Fantasy bosses appear in the game as Guardians (the cards which you must catch and use during battles).

If you're interested in Guardian Cross, here's my invitation code: DT47351 (iOS only)

The invitation code can only be used once when you create an account the first time (in order to play the game). Using the code will give you a super rare 4* card. I really recommend you to give Guardian Cross a chance. If you don't like it, you can always remove it easily.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar