söndag 2 februari 2014

Breaking news: Philip Seymour Hoffman has passed away

Philip Seymour Hoffman
in Cannes 2002 promoting
the movie Punch-Drunk
Love. (Wikimedia Commons)
Shortly after publishing my previous post about Green Lantern John Stewart, I read a notice on Swedish Metro that actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has passed away. At the moment there's very little information about the actor's death, only that he was found in his flat in New York City.

I must admit that I haven't seen many of his movies. The first time I saw him was in Mission Impossible III where he played the villain Owen Davian. The last time I saw him was in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

Rest in peace Mr. Hoffman, and thank you very much for the interpretation of your movie characters!

Here's the trailer to Mission Impossible III showing Owen Davian's (Philip Seymour Hoffman) threat against the protagonist Ethan Hunt:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar