lördag 25 januari 2014

I love Papa's Pastaria!

Loot Palace - the best online rewards program where it rewards its users different gift cards - have different flash pages every month where the users can compete with each other. The goal is to get to the top 5 each month, since the winners will get extra Plunder Points.

My favourite flash game right now is Papa's Pastaria (original URL) by Flipline Studios. The aim of the game is to run a restaurant where you, the owner, mostly will do all of the work: take orders, cook noodles, add sauces and satisfy the customers.

At the moment my high score is too low to be on the top 5. But the game is addicting nevertheless.

Here is my first avatar before my saved game was deleted and I had to restart from the beginning:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar